INNOVATING METHODS IN LEGAL TEACHING
European Law Faculties Association
Fourth Plenary Session: INNOVATING METHODS IN LEGAL TEACHING.
- Prof. George Edwards, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – Transnational Experiential Legal Education, Citizen‐to‐Citizen Diplomacy & Human Rights
- Dr. Josef Kotasek, Masaryk University – Innovating Methods in Legal Teaching at the Faculty of Law Masaryk University – Skill-based Teaching
- Mrs. Khrystyna Brodych, Director for Academic Activities, European Law Students Association (ELSA) – Bridging legal theory and practice - By students, for students
- Dr. Andrés Gascón Cuenca, Human Rights Institute. University of Valencia – Generation, editing and distribution of multimedia learning objects as a resource for teaching and studying Law. Our experience in the School of Law of the University of Valencia
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias Garzón, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid – Legal Clinics on Human Rights: An overview of Universidad Carlos III´s experience